Last Updated January 16, 2018
The FAQ's are organized into categories to help you find the answer to your question:
- 1. Customer Service
- 2. Where to Begin
- 3. Online Strength Academy Program
- 4. E-Book Downloads and the Fat Loss Fast System E-Book
- 5. Supplements
- 6. Intermittent Fasting
- 7. Flexible Dieting (Calories and Macros)
- 8. FREE e-Mail Sign-Ups
- 9. How to Book me To Speak
- 10. How to Become an Affiliate
- 11. Miscellaneous
- 12. Get Support
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Please note that although I would love to have all the time in the world to help every one of you personally, I receive a very high volume of emails daily. It's not possible for me to respond directly to all emails that are sent to me. Note that high priority is given to paying customers, and depending on the request, the reply to your inquiry may come from a member of my support team.
BEFORE YOU WRITE AN EMAIL, kindly check the FAQs below.
If you have a question about intermittent fasting, kindly check the Intermittent Fasting FAQs.
You will get a reply within 48 hours. If you do not get a reply, it's because the answer to your question is found below in the FAQs. 🙂
2. Where to Begin
3. Online Strength Academy Program
1. I want to buy the online Strength Academy program. How do I do that? What if I already bought an online training program in the past and have an existing account on DrSaraSolomon.com? Do I need a new email and password for the new purchase?
You can access all online programs at DrSaraSolomon.com using the same email, username and password . Here's how
- If you do not already have an account, please create a FREE account first and then purchase the online program.
- If you do have an account, please log into your account and then sign up for the online program you desire.
*Make sure you save all your usernames and passwords!
2. I can't log in to my online membership. Help! It's asking me to buy my membership program again!
That’s why the sales page re-appears asking you to join. Just ignore this when this happens and contact login support to have your profile reprogrammed. The login support button is located on the top right of the website.
If you still cannot log in or if you encounter errors not related to the above scenarios, please email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will resolve the issue within 24 hours. The login support button is found on the top right corner of the website.
3. I'm logged into the member's section, but I cannot view the videos. Help.
You can be temporarily blocked if you log in using multiple devices or browsers at the same time, if you log into one device/browser before logging out of another. Contact login support (click the login support button at the top right corner of the website) to have your profile reprogrammed. Make sure you clear your history/refresh your browser before logging in again.
4. How do I log in? I forgot my password ... or... how do I change my password?
Click the login button on the DrSaraSolomon.com website. Click the "forgot password" button and follow the instructions.
5. Is Paypal the only payment option?
Yes, Paypal is the only option at this time.
6. How do I cancel my membership to the Strength Academy?
Please click here to cancel. Note that if you cancel, you will no longer be emailed weekly workouts, you will no longer have access to the online academy on the website, and you will be removed from the facebook group.
4. E-Book Downloads and The Fat Loss Fast System
1. What is the Fat Loss Fast System?
The Fat Loss Fast System is a sustainable approach to nutrition. This comprehensive e-Book teaches you the HOW and WHY of intermittent fasting and flexible dieting. It also comes with over 65 recipes. It's a digital product (consisting of an e-Book and a Facebook support group). Please click here to learn about the Fat Loss Fast System.
2. Can I download the Fat Loss Fast System e-Book to my Mobile Phone?
All materials are DIGITAL and sent to you INSTANTLY in PDF format. Nothing will be physically mailed to you. Download to any computer or iPad, just NOT a phone. Instant download means you can START TODAY!
It's really easy to lose the link if you download it to a phone. Even though you can download and save the e-Book(s) to iBooks on your iPhone (not android), it's not recommended to do so because of the large file size and because it will be hard to read them on a small screen. Make sure you save a back-up copy somewhere else first.
3. How do I save my Fat Loss Fast System e-Book. What happens if I don’t save my e-Book?
The Fat Loss Fast System e-Book is available to you immediately upon receipt of payment.
Please check the email address you used to purchase the Fat Loss Fast System e-Book because this is the email address to which your e-Book will be sent.
Once your e-Book has been downloaded, it is your responsibility to it them and/or print it. Please do this immediately because the link for the e-Book will expire in 30 days. It is recommended to keep a back up copy. Should you lose your e-Book after the link has expired, you will have to purchase it again, just as you would with paper books bought at any bookstore.
If you do not receive the link upon purchase, please email us immediately at email@example.com and you will receive a reply within 24 hours. Note that no password is required to download or print the e-Book.
Remember: Do NOT download it to a mobile phone, or you will lose the link.
- If you are NOT using an apple product, it is recommended to download a free Adobe PDF reader to your tablet or computer, as this will allow you to open and view the saved e-Books.
- It’s also possible to save the e-Books to your Kindle. Kindly contact the Kindle customer service the learn how.
- For apple products: you can save the e-Books to your iPad, iPhone, MacBook Laptop or iMac Desktop if you download the PDF and then immediately save it in iBooks. For iPads: a little window will show up with a button that says “open in iBooks”. You want to click this, and then wait a second as the file is transferred to iBooks (click here for help). Now, even though you can download and save the e-Book(s) to iBooks on your iPhone (not android), it's not recommended to do so because of the large file size and because it will be hard to read them on a small screen (so make sure you save a back-up copy first).
- Check your downloads folder if you can’t find the file.
You can see my system makes it really ease for you to download ebooks, and even save them to your Dropbox. Please refer to the photo as an example:
Please watch the video to learn how to save the e-Books:
4. I ordered the Fat Loss Fast System, but... I haven't received it ... or.... I cannot figure out how to access it. What do I do?
Before emailing customer service, did you check the email you used to purchase the Fat Loss Fast System? Please note this is your paypal email address, and this is where the Fat Loss Fast System will be sent.
If you received the email, did you click the link/button that says, "View Purchase Online"?
Once you click that link, you will be taken to a page with your e-Book. Be sure to download and save the e-Book immediately. It's also recommended you save a copy to your Dropbox.
5. How do I join the TeamSS Facebook Group?
Once you purchase the Fat Loss Fast System, you will officially become a member of my TeamSS. The email you received containing your e-Book link also has a link you can click to request to join the Facebook group.
Note that if your Facebook account has high privacy settings, it’s not possible for you to join the Facebook group. If your Facebook name does not match the name you used to purchase the Fat Loss Fast System, then please email your Facebook URL to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address you used to purchase the Fat Loss Fast System (so we know it's really you!). Then we will be able to add you as a friend and then manually place you in the group.
6. Is Paypal the only payment option?
Yes, Paypal is the only option at this time.
7. How do I submit a testimonial with before and after photos?
If you follow the Fat Loss Fast System, you will get results! Please keep me posted with your success!! Click here to submit your before and after photos with your testimonial for a chance to win great prizes!
Requirements: The before and after photo must be clear: please use the same pose for both. Please do not wear a bra or underwear in your photos. Bikinis and Sports attire are acceptable.
8. I have food sensitivities and/or I follow a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle. Does that mean the Fat Loss Fast System won't work for me?
1. What supplements do you recommend?
Please head over to my supplement reviews to see what I use and why. Please note that I'm a BSN and Bodybuilding.com sponsored athlete.
2. Where can I get my supplement questions answered:
- I explain intermittent fasting supplementation my in my Fat Loss Fast eBook. This includes when to take them to ensure absorption (fasted vs. fed state).
- If you want to get your questions answered about any supplement, please go here.
3. Why do I need BCAAs? Which brand of BCAAs do you recommend? What about pre-workout?
- Ideally, sugar-free BCAAs with negligible calories (<10 calories per serving and < 2g carbs) and are recommended for fasted training.
- Please read my article, "Fast with BCAAs" to learn why BCAAs are recommended for fasted training. For more information about BCAAs, I recommend you read the Fat Loss Fast e-Book.
- I use BSN aminoX BCAAs (I recommend grape) because 1 serving has minimal caloric load (<5 calories, <1g carb, sugar free) and they taste great.
- For my pre-workout, I use BSN aminoX edge because it has CAFFEINE (so it's both my BCAAs and my pre workout).
4. I prefer to take BCAAs as pills, and not a powder. What do you recommend?
- Please go here to find alternatives that will suit your needs.
5. I'm a certified vegetarian. What BCAAs should I use?
- Please go here to find alternatives that will suit your needs.
6. I don't want to take BCAAs with sucralose. What should I use?
- I consume sugar, sucralose and stevia in moderation. My philosophy is "everything in moderation, even moderation in moderation". I respect everyone's decisions. If you elect not to consume sucralose, please click here to search for alternatives that will suit your needs. Talk to your medical doctor to find out what is best for your unique situation.
7. L-Carnitine. What is it? What Does it Do? When Do I take it? What L-Carnitine Should I Take? Do I even need it?
What is it & What Does it Do?? L-carnitine is naturally produced by your body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It is also found in red meat and dairy products. L-carnitine transfers fat (long-chain fatty acids) into your mitochondria, where it is oxidized to produce energy. In other words, L-carnitine helps support fat burning.
When Do You Take it?? Because L-carnitine requires insulin to be taken up into the muscle, take about two to three grams of L-carnitine with either a high-carb meal or a protein shake (because whey is insulinogenic). If you train fasted, then take L-carnitine when you break your fast (your post-workout meal). If you train during your eating window, then take it with your first meal and with your post-workout meal. But a new study in the Journal of Physiology showed that taking carbs with L-carnitine is not necessary as long as you take omega-3s. This may be a more appropriate option for those wanting to take it during the fasted state. Best fat loss results come from a 5:1 ratio of omega-3s to L-carnitine. So, if you are taking 20 g of omega-3s, you would take that with 4 g of L-carnitine.
Do You Need It?? If you don't eat a lot of red meat or dairy, then you may be deficient in L-Carnitine. Then you may wish to supplement with it to reap the fat-burning benefits.I take it when I want to get shredded. I don't eat a lot of dairy or red meat so I can benefit from L-Carnitine supplementation.
I use and recommend this L-Carnitine.
8. Creatine. What is it? What Does it Do? When Do I Take it? What Creatine Should I Take? Do I even need it?
You've probably heard of it. It's one of the most popular supplements on the market. Taken appropriately and consistently, creatine can be one of the most effective supplements for increasing lean body mass and improving body composition, strength, and high-intensity performance. Yet myths and misinformation about safety and potential side effects still dog this supplement. Is it safe? Does it cause weight gain? Is it damaging to your kidneys?? Click here to get the facts.
If you are keen to build muscle, then creatine may help you get the most out of your strength workouts by reducing the sensation of muscular fatigue.
Creatine is produced in your body naturally, and it’s also found in food sources like beef. It saturates your muscles with creatine phosphate, which the body can use as an immediate energy supply when you need to push out those last few reps. It also hydrates muscle cells with water, which can help promote muscle fibre growth.
If you are wondering if I take creatine, the answer is no. But I do recommend creatine if it will help you reach your goals. Fitness goals are unique and specific to each person!
I recommend this brand of creatine. Note: Creatine doesn't need to be taken pre- or -post workout or with carbs. Just take it.
7. INTERMITTENT FASTING
I will not answer questions about intermittent fasting via email. This may seem harsh, but I have set these policies to ensure I prioritize my TeamSS members.
I recommend you read my Intermittent Fasting FAQs. People who are really serious about taking their results to the next level implement my Fat Loss Fast System. My comprehensive system leaves no stone unturned. It will answer your questions.
DISCLAIMER: intermittent fasting is not for everyone. Consult with your physician before commencing intermittent fasting.
NOTE: Some people complain of headaches and nausea when they first start fasting. For the majority of people, these symptoms go away after 2 weeks. As always, consult with your physician.
8. FLEXIBLE DIETING (CALORIES & MACROS)
1. What is Flexible Dieting?
Flexible Dieting is also referred to as “If It Fits Your Macros” (IIFYM). The IIFYM approach to diet allows for greater flexibility with your food selection because your focus is on the nutrients rather than the food source. In other words, it is NOT a meal plan.
2. I have food sensitivities and/or I follow a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle. Does that mean I can't follow your program?
3. Do I have to "eat back" the calories I burned during my workout IN ADDITION TO my daily caloric requirement?
If your energy intake (ie. the calories you ingest) is greater than your energy output, then you will gain fat.
When you calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE, which is the same as your maintenance level calories), this takes into consideration your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR, which is your metabolic rate at rest) PLUS all the the calories you burn during the day from TEF (Thermic Effect of Food), volitional activity thermogenesis (ie. your workout) and NEAT(Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis).
Hypothetically speaking, let's say your BMR is 1260 calories and your TDEE (ie. maintenance level calories) is 1730. We already established the TDEE takes into consideration the calories your burn when you exercise, run errands, do chores, work on the job, digest your food, stay alive and subconsciously fidget. Therefore, if you eat your maintenance level of calories PLUS the calories your burn during your exercise session, then you will be eating in caloric surplus and you will store fat.
5. I'm not getting any results with the Fat Loss Fast System.
If it’s not working, it’s because something in your energy equation is off. If your calorie input is greater than your calorie output, then you will not lose any fat.
My system works, provided you actually do it. If you are skeptical, then check out the testimonials. Speed reading my material won't help you. Don't expect to master your nutrition overnight and don't expect to get results instantly. My advice: be patient and be consistent.
COMMITMENT SPAWNS SUCCESS. IF YOU EXPECT SUCCESS TO MOTIVATE YOU, THEN YOU HAVE THE ATTITUDE OF A LOSER.
You can either do something ... or do a whole lotta nothing. "Nothing comes of nothing". ~Shakespeare.
So learn the material and train your deficiencies. If you want results badly enough, then you will do this for yourself. No one else can do this for you.
#DoItWell #EarnIt #GetToWork
9. FREE EMAIL SIGN-UPS
1. I can't confirm my subscription to your newsletter, free email workouts, and/or intermittent fasting tutorials. What do I do?
Please check your spam/trash folder and add email@example.com to your "safe list" so it goes to your inbox. Otherwise, please sign up using a different email address. Also try using a different device or browser. You can access the intermittent fasting tutorials here.
2. I didn't receive an email in the series. What do I do?
Please check your spam/trash folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" so it goes to your inbox.
3. What FREE email sign-ups do you offer?
10. HOW TO BOOK ME TO SPEAK
Please click here to submit a request for me to speak at your event, or to interview me for your show. I am also available for endorsements (after evaluation) and guest appearances. Please provide as much detail as possible.
11. HOW TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Please email email@example.com for more information.
1. Where can I buy your jump rope?
The Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed is available here.
13. NEED SUPPORT?
- Before you send an email, make sure you reviewed the FAQs above. If you ask a question that is answered in the FAQs, you will not receive a reply. If you have a question about intermittent fasting, kindly check the Intermittent Fasting FAQs. Please note that although I would love to have all the time in the world to help every one of you personally, I receive a very high volume of emails daily. It's not possible for me to respond directly to all emails that are sent to me. Note that high priority is given to paying TeamSS customers, and depending on the request, the reply to your inquiry may come from a member of my support team.
- If you have any questions or problems with your purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please keep your emails brief (shorter emails get quicker responses). Be sure to check your junk/spam folder and add email@example.com to your "safe list" so it goes to your inbox.