Last Updated Sept 13, 2022
The FAQ's are organized into categories to help you find the answer to your question:
- 1. Customer Service
- 2. Where to Begin
- 3. Online Strength Academy Program
- 4. E-Book Downloads and the Fat Loss Fast System E-Book
- 5. Intermittent Fasting
- 6. Flexible Dieting (Calories and Macros)
- 7. FREE e-Mail Sign-Ups
- 8. Miscellaneous
- 9. Get Support
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Please note that although I would love to have all the time in the world to help every one of you personally, I receive a very high volume of emails daily. It's not possible for me to respond directly to all emails that are sent to me. Note that high priority is given to paying customers, and depending on the request, the reply to your inquiry may come from a member of my support team.
BEFORE YOU WRITE AN EMAIL, kindly check the FAQs below.
If you have a question about intermittent fasting, kindly check the Intermittent Fasting FAQs.
2. Where to Begin
3. Online Training Programs
1. I want to buy an online training program. How do I do that? What if I already bought an online training program in the past and have an existing account on DrSaraSolomon.com? Do I need a new email and password for the new purchase?
You can access all online programs at DrSaraSolomon.com using the same email, username and password . Here's how
- If you do not already have an account, please create a FREE account first and then purchase the online program.
- If you do have an account, please log into your account and then sign up for the online program you desire. If it doesn't work, use the login support button on the website to let us know, and we will help you!
*Make sure you save all your usernames and passwords!
2. I can't log in to my online membership.
If you cannot log in, or you are directed to the sales page to re-purchase, or you cannot play videos or you cannot see certain elements of the product you purchased, then do this:
DELETE YOUR INTERNET BROWSER'S CACHE, COOKIES and HISTORY. This solves the problem 99% of the time.
If you still cannot access the program, then use the form below to email login support team (include your username).
Note: If you contact Sara on social media or you comment in her facebook groups that you cannot log in, there is a very strong chance your request will not be seen. It is NOT possible to help you without your username and purchase email. To ensure you get helped, please fill out the login support form.
4. How do I log in? I forgot my password ... or... how do I change my password?
Click the login button on the DrSaraSolomon.com website. Click the "forgot password" button and follow the instructions.
5. Is Paypal the only payment option?
Yes, Paypal is the only option.
6. How do I cancel my membership to the Strength Academy?
Please click here to cancel.
Note that if you cancel, you will no longer have access to the online academy on the website, and you will be removed from the facebook group.
ONLY YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP by clicking the link provided.
If you have issues cancelling it, please contact login support for assistance, and provide a screen capture or explanation of what happens when you try to cancel. Please note, as per the terms of service, that there are no refunds for forgetting or failing to cancel your membership, or for failing to read the instructions provided to you via email on how to cancel it prior to your renewal date. If you are unsure if your membership was cancelled, please email login support for confirmation.
4. E-Book Downloads and The Fat Loss Fast System
1. What is the Fat Loss Fast System?
The Fat Loss Fast System is a sustainable approach to nutrition. This comprehensive e-Book teaches you the HOW and WHY of intermittent fasting and flexible dieting. It also comes with over 65 recipes. It's a digital product (e-Book). Please click here to learn about the Fat Loss Fast System.
2. Can I download the Fat Loss Fast System e-Book to my Mobile Phone?
All materials are DIGITAL and sent to you INSTANTLY in PDF format. Nothing will be physically mailed to you. Download to any computer or iPad, just NOT a phone. Instant download means you can START TODAY!
It's really easy to lose the link if you download it to a phone. Even though you can download and save the e-Book(s) to iBooks on your iPhone (not android), it's not recommended to do so because of the large file size and because it will be hard to read them on a small screen. Make sure you save a back-up copy somewhere else first.
3. How do I save my Fat Loss Fast System e-Book. What happens if I don’t save my e-Book?
The Fat Loss Fast System e-Book is available to you immediately upon receipt of payment.
Please check the email address you used to purchase the Fat Loss Fast System e-Book because this is the email address to which your e-Book will be sent.
Once your e-Book has been downloaded, it is your responsibility to it them and/or print it. Please do this immediately because the link for the e-Book will expire in 30 days. It is recommended to keep a back up copy. Should you lose your e-Book after the link has expired, you will have to purchase it again, just as you would with paper books bought at any bookstore.
If you do not receive the link upon purchase, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a reply within 24 hours. Note that no password is required to download or print the e-Book.
Remember: Do NOT download it to a mobile phone, or you will lose the link.
- If you are NOT using an apple product, it is recommended to download a free Adobe PDF reader to your tablet or computer, as this will allow you to open and view the saved e-Books.
- It’s also possible to save the e-Books to your Kindle. Kindly contact the Kindle customer service the learn how.
- For apple products: you can save the e-Books to your iPad, iPhone, MacBook Laptop or iMac Desktop if you download the PDF and then immediately save it in iBooks. For iPads: a little window will show up with a button that says “open in iBooks”. You want to click this, and then wait a second as the file is transferred to iBooks (click here for help). Now, even though you can download and save the e-Book(s) to iBooks on your iPhone (not android), it's not recommended to do so because of the large file size and because it will be hard to read them on a small screen (so make sure you save a back-up copy first).
- Check your downloads folder if you can’t find the file.
You can see my system makes it really ease for you to download ebooks, and even save them to your Dropbox. Please refer to the photo as an example:
Please watch the video to learn how to save the e-Books:
4. I ordered the Fat Loss Fast System, but... I haven't received it ... or.... I cannot figure out how to access it. What do I do?
Before emailing customer service, did you check the email you used to purchase the Fat Loss Fast System? Please note this is your paypal email address, and this is where the Fat Loss Fast System will be sent.
If you received the email, did you click the link/button that says, "View Purchase Online"?
Once you click that link, you will be taken to a page with your e-Book. Be sure to download and save the e-Book immediately. It's also recommended you save a copy to your Dropbox.
5. Is Paypal the only payment option?
Yes, Paypal is the only option at this time.
6. How do I submit a testimonial with before and after photos?
If you follow the Fat Loss Fast System, you will get results! Please keep me posted with your success!! Click here to submit your before and after photos with your testimonial!
7. I have food sensitivities and/or I follow a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle. Does that mean the Fat Loss Fast System won't work for me?
5. INTERMITTENT FASTING
I recommend you read my Intermittent Fasting FAQs. People who are really serious about taking their results to the next level implement my Fat Loss Fast System. My comprehensive system leaves no stone unturned. It will answer your questions.
DISCLAIMER: intermittent fasting is not for everyone. Consult with your physician before commencing intermittent fasting.
NOTE: Some people complain of headaches and nausea when they first start fasting. For the majority of people, these symptoms go away after 2 weeks. As always, consult with your physician.
6. FLEXIBLE DIETING (CALORIES & MACROS)
1. What is Flexible Dieting?
Flexible Dieting is also referred to as “If It Fits Your Macros” (IIFYM). The IIFYM approach to diet allows for greater flexibility with your food selection because your focus is on the nutrients rather than the food source. In other words, it is NOT a meal plan.
2. I have food sensitivities and/or I follow a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle. Does that mean I can't follow your program?
3. Do I have to "eat back" the calories I burned during my workout IN ADDITION TO my daily caloric requirement?
If your energy intake (ie. the calories you ingest) is greater than your energy output, then you will gain fat.
When you calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE, which is the same as your maintenance level calories), this takes into consideration your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR, which is your metabolic rate at rest) PLUS all the the calories you burn during the day from TEF (Thermic Effect of Food), volitional activity thermogenesis (ie. your workout) and NEAT(Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis).
Hypothetically speaking, let's say your BMR is 1260 calories and your TDEE (ie. maintenance level calories) is 1730. We already established the TDEE takes into consideration the calories your burn when you exercise, run errands, do chores, work on the job, digest your food, stay alive and subconsciously fidget. Therefore, if you eat your maintenance level of calories PLUS the calories your burn during your exercise session, then you will be eating in caloric surplus and you will store fat.
7. FREE EMAIL SIGN-UPS
1. I can't confirm my subscription to your newsletter, free email workouts, and/or intermittent fasting tutorials. What do I do?
Please check your spam/trash folder and add email@example.com to your "safe list" so it goes to your inbox. Otherwise, please sign up using a different email address. Also try using a different device or browser. You can access the intermittent fasting tutorials here.
2. I didn't receive an email in the series. What do I do?
Please check your spam/trash folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" so it goes to your inbox.
3. What FREE email sign-ups do you offer?
1. Where can I buy your jump rope?
9. NEED SUPPORT?
- If you have any questions or problems with your purchases, please email email@example.com.
- Please keep your emails brief (shorter emails get quicker responses). Be sure to check your junk/spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" so it goes to your inbox.