SS29: Arms & Plyos
Today's workout features:
- Fan Mail & Hate Mail
- Exercise demonstrations
- A 30 workout arms & plyos workout
- A 5 minute jump rope cool down
- My interruptive cat, Taz.
The Workout Breakdown:
Workout: 3 to 4 rounds (I was only going to do 3, but then decided to do 4!!!)
Note that I completed 4 rounds in 30 minutes. You will notice I alternate each strength training move with a plyometric exercise.
- Triceps Plank Extensions x 10
- One arm alternating burpees x 10 total
- TRX Biceps x 10
- Jumping Lunges x 10 each side
- TRX Triceps Extensions x 10
- Jump Rope (30 Power Jumps)
- 21's Biceps Curls (full, top, bottom)
- Jump Squats x 20
- Triceps band pull-downs x 10
- Jumping Jack Planks x 20
PLEASE WATCH MY OTHER VIDEO TO LEARN HOW TO:
- PAIR YOUR HEART RATE MONITOR WITH YOUR CELL PHONE
- USE THE PRO CALCULATOR
Please go to LearnJumpRope.com to learn how to jump rope. It's my free 4 day video course!