SS25: True HiiT Workout
Today's workout features:
- A lecture on the definition of True HiiT
- A 30-minute SPINNING workout (which includes a True HiiT Workout)
- A warm-up and cool down
- Plus: I wear my heart rate monitor to ensure you learn how to approach a true HiiT Workout
- I opted to use a SPINNING bike. Don't worry if you don't have one. You can apply this workout to anything that will get your heart rate up to 85% of your max heart rate. Examples include:
- SPINNING Bike
- Treadmill (+/- incline)
- Burpees, Squat Jumps, Sandbag Flipping
- Jump Rope (double unders)
Do you need to buy a SPINNING bike? No. If you belong to a gym, you can use their bikes. If you prefer to exercise in the privacy and convenience of your own home, then I recommend you buy a SPINNING bike. Here is what I suggest:
- SPINNING Bike <-- This is the Schwinn Brand. Very reputable. Has toe clips for SPINNING shoes. It's <$400.
- SPINNING Shoes <---- I use and recommend the Sidi brand. I had the cleats installed on the shoes at a bike shop.
- Gel Seat Cover (optional)
- Disinfectant Wipes
- H7 Polar Heart Rate Monitor
- WATCH MY SPINNING LESSON VIDEO to learn how to set up and use your bike.
PLEASE WATCH MY OTHER VIDEO TO LEARN HOW TO:
- PAIR YOUR HEART RATE MONITOR WITH YOUR CELL PHONE
- USE THE PRO CALCULATOR