Presenting Chocolate Soft Serve ... with a secret ingredient. Shhh! It's like a government secret 🙂
You'll have to keep reading to learn what the secret ingredient is...
- BSN Syntha-6 Whey (flavour = Chocolate Cake Batter)
- Walden Farms Calorie Free/Sugar Free Pancake Syrup
- The secret ingredient is ZUCCHINI! I swear you cannot taste the zucchini in the ice cream. The zucchini is the reason why the soft serve is so creamy! Shhhh! don't tell the kids there is a zucchini in their dessert.
Add the following to a magic bullet cup (or a blender):
- 2/3 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Whey (flavour = Chocolate Cake Batter)
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 TBSP Walden Farms Sugar Free/Calorie Free Pancake Syrup (to sweeten it)
- Peel the skin off a zucchini. Add 1 cup of chopped raw zucchini.
- Mix these 3 ingredients together in a Magic Bullet. Ensure the zucchini is completely pureed.
- Serve in a bowl and drizzle with 1 TBSP Walden Farms Sugar Free/Calorie Free Pancake Syrup
- I was feeling fancy, and sprinkled 1 TBSP of chocolate PB2 (powdered peanut butter) on top of my soft serve. It was a delicious addition.
Note: this includes the pancake syrup and chocolate PB2:
calories: 203, fat: 6.9g, saturated fat: 1.6g, cholesterol: 36.6mg, sodium: 348.2mg, carbohydrates: 18.8g, dietary fiber: 6.1g, NET CARBS: 12.7g, sugars: 8.2g, protein: 19.2g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily sweet tooth cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!