Top 10 Reasons to Jump Rope:
- Inexpensive. Only $27.95 compared to a $2000 treadmill.
- Portable: you can travel with your jump rope and jump anywhere!
- Compact: If you don’t have room for a fancy home cardio studio, then jump rope is your answer.
- Time Saver: It burns a lot of calories in a short amount of time. In just 10 minutes of jumping at 120 turns per minute, not only do you accomplish a total body workout, but you also burn 150 calories. In fact, just 10 minutes of nonstop jumping at 120 turns per minute provides the same cardiovascular benefits as 30 minutes of jogging.
- It tones, shapes and strengthens every muscle in your core, as well as your upper and lower body.
- It enhances your dynamic balance, speed, endurance, agility, coordination and concentration.
- It burns fat, improves your cardio-respiratory efficiency an minimizes your risk of developing osteoporosis.
- It is scientifically proven to cause positive mental, physical and physiological changes in the body in as little as 500 jumps or 5 minutes a day.
- Buddy Lee has developed a 4-step system to overcome learning curves and make it easy.
- It’s FUN!
Buddy Lee’s Correct Jump Rope Form:
1. Maintain your balance by looking straight ahead
2. Maintain an upright posture
3. Maintain your weight on the balls of your feet
4. Jump only high enough to clear the rope (1” off the ground)
5. Land lightly on the balls of your feet
6. Keep your elbows near your sides.
7. Maintain your elbow joints at a 45 degree angle
8. When turning the rope, make 2” circles with your wrists.
9. Do not sacrifice good form for speed
How to determine correct rope length:
To determine your correct rope length, place one foot on the center of the rope and pull the handles up the sides of your body. If the handles extend beyond your shoulders, the rope is too long. As you become more proficient at jumping, shortening the rope will increase the rope’s rotational speed and improve your reflexes.
- How to determine correct rope length
NEW!!! Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed
Only $27.95: Click here to get yours in pink or black!
Patented swivel bearing system – turns the rope easily very fast or very slow with a smooth turning motion! This system provides free rotation of the rope cord, with no rope tangle and no rope drag! It will motivate you to learn to jump rope fast, feeling like a pro!
Innovative adjustment – allows the cord to easily be customized to your height in a matter of seconds!
Swivel Bearing Wrench – designed to secure swivel bearings and easily replace them when worn in order to maintain years of high performance!
Replaceable Parts – both cords and swivel bearings are designed for hyperformance rope jumping and are easy to replace!
Do Sara's LIVE Jump Rope Workouts:
Learn Buddy Lee's Progressions: