COMING THIS 2017!
Click here to sign up to be notified when this program launches.
This program improved my mindset, physique and relationship with food. I can do things with my body that I never thought I would be able to do in a million years. I am beyond excited to share this program with you!
Although this is a home program, you will need to invest in some equipment. I've provided you with a list of a few items that you will need for this program:
- TeamSS pink Sandbags in 60, 80 and 100 pounds
- Dumbbells, Kettlebells, Medicine Ball
- Barbell and Bumper Plates. I purchased mine from Rogue, but I encourage you to shop around. I didn't buy everything at once ... rather, I slowly added to my collection. I have a woman's 35 pound Bella bar, a 45 pound OHIO bar, bumper plates (2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 pounds), a training bar (15 pounds) and a PVC pipe.
- If you don't have access to a lat pull down machine (or a cable machine), then check out this inexpensive home option: Spud Lat Pulldown Pulley
- Pull-Up Bar (You can install them in your door frame) or even better, invest in a squat rack. I have a Rogue HR-2 Half Rack in my living room (with safety spotter arms and storage posts).
- Exer-Genie and a Tug Rope. The exer-genie is a home gym substitution for a sled.