Dr. Sara Solomon, BSc PT, DMD
Dr. Sara Solomon is the creator of the "Fat Loss Fast" System about intermittent fasting, flexible dieting and HiiT Home Workouts. Sara's passion is making fat loss effortless, maintainable and FUN! Her philosophy is "minimum effective dose to get results".
Sara earned both a DMD and a B.Sc in Physiotherapy from McGill University in 2001 and 2005 respectively.
Sara is a writer and sponsored athlete for Bodybuilding.com, the most visited bodybuilding and fitness website in the world. She is also a Team BSN Athlete.
This CrossFit Level 1 Trainer and NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist also completed her ACE personal training, Mad Dogg SPINNING and Buddy Lee Jump Rope certifications. Sara is known around the world for her jump rope skills and her "Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed" Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes.
This retired professional fitness model competed 9 times in fitness competitions using practices that slowed her metabolic rate and her ability to lose fat. Frustrated, Sara decided to hit the books and spent 2 years devising an evidence-based system (“Fat Loss Fast”) that restored her metabolic capacity and her passion for fitness! Sara knows first-hand the challenges of juggling a busy schedule with a healthy lifestyle, which is why her system focuses on endurable, maintainable, time-saving, and metabolism-boosting approaches for fat loss. If you want to “take the hell out of healthy,” then you've come to the right place!
The Effortless Healthy Lifestyle - Your Guide to Intermittent Fasting
Although it has been practiced for centuries, intermittent fasting (IF) is one of today's fastest-growing "diet" trends. Incorporating IF into your life could result in a multitude of benefits, including lowered insulin levels, increased growth hormone levels, reduced body fat, beneficial antioxidant effects, reduced chronic inflammation, improved immunity, increased satiety, increased energy, and increased productivity. In this interactive presentation, Sara teaches you and your team how to immediately implement Intermittent Fasting.
- Differentiate Between Intermittent Fasting and The Frequent Feeding Model
- Learn Why Intermittent Fasting works for Fat Loss
- Discover the Health Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
- Define the Roles of Leptin, Insulin and Growth hormone
- Uncover the Causes of Binge-Eating and Yo-Yo Dieting
- Learn How to Protect Your Metabolic Rate
- Learn Daily Intermittent Fasting and Alternate-Day Fasting Protocols
- Learn How to Establish Which Fasting Protocol is Right For You
- Describe Flexible Dieting
- Learn How to eat 14 cookies in a row without getting fat
- Explain Why Meal Plans Fail
- Learn Why Steady State Cardio is Counterproductive
- List the Benefits of Fasted HiiT
- Explain Why You Shouldn't Eat Immediately Post-Workout
- Define BCAAs and When They Are Indicated
- Learn How To Maximize Your Motivation
There is an interactive "pop quiz" at the end of the lecture with prizes.
Watch The Short Video: