I love BSN protein crisp bars, but many of my followers have let me know you can’t get them in Europe or Australia. So I came up with a recipe that tastes just like the BSN crisp bars! BOOM!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 cups Brown Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1scoop BSN Syntha-6 Edge Peanut Butter Cookie Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Spray a sauce pan, a mixing bowl and 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix peanut butter and honey over low heat in the sauce pan for a few minutes
- Add 1 scoop of whey to 4 cups of cereal in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the honey/peanut butter mixture over the cereal and mix it to coat the cereal.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a baking dish and pat it down. Place in fridge for an hour before cutting them.
- Makes 9 squares. Store in fridge.
Makes 9 large squares. 1 square is 246 calories, 9.8g fat, 3.1g saturated fat, 8.1mg cholesterol, 151.6mg sodium, 37.8g carbs, 1.1g fibre, 24.9g sugars, 6.9g protein
I've been an intermittent faster and a flexible dieter since 2012. I put together an entire system (an e-Book) that shows you how to make it work for your schedule, goals and eating personality. I call it the Fat Loss Fast System. It's a sustainable approach to eating. I really enjoy helping people who love the daily process ... people who love finding value in making choices that are right for their body. When it comes to body recomposition and fitness, I believe that fixation on the endgame is the reason why people become so disappointed and end up throwing in the towel. My passion is teaching you how to love the daily process. That's the secret to long-term success! I made a coupon for half off: use code CRISPY50