Welcome to the Online Jump Rope Video Trainer!
Thanks For Your Purchase!
- Please log in at the top right corner of DrSaraSolomon.com with the same email, username and password that you just used to create your subscriber profile (i.e. your free account).
- If you also belong to the online members' section, then please use that email, username and password to access the jump rope trainer.
- Please save your login credentials.
- If you have any issues accessing the online jump rope trainer, make sure to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours.
- Please be sure to check you SPAM box.
If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com
1. I cannot log in. What do I do?
There are two possible reasons why you cannot access your account:
a. If you have had up to 5 failed login attempts, your account will be temporarily disabled. Please wait 30 minutes then try again.
b. If you received a 503 error, this means that you have reached your IP limit. Each member is ONLY allowed to access the website using 5 different devices (mobile, laptop, desktop, etc). Once that limit is reached, your account will be temporarily blocked. Please wait 1 Hour, log off your sessions on ALL devices then try again.
If you still cannot log in or if you encounter errors not related to the above scenarios, please take a screenshot of the error page then email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will resolve the issue within 24 hours.
2. a) I already belonged to the members' section before purchasing the Jump Rope Trainer. Do I use the same email, username and password for both the members' section and the jump rope trainer?
Yes! You will be able to access both the members' section and the jump rope trainer using the same email, username and password for both. Make sure you save your username and password!
2. b) I purchased the Jump Rope Trainer, and now I want to purchase the members' section. How do I do that? Can I still use the same email, username and password for both?
Since you are not a member, you had to create a FREE account first before you were able to purchase the jump rope trainer. This makes it possible for you to purchase the members' section at a later date using the same email, username and password.
3. I just purchased the Jump Rope Video Trainer. How do I access it? How do I change my password? How do I log out?
After you have purchased, please login at the top right corner of DrSaraSolomon.com with the same email, username and password that you just used to create your subscriber profile (i.e. your free account). Then scroll down the Home Page and click on the same Jump Rope Video Trainer Graphic you used to purchase the trainer. That will give you instant access to the 80+ Jump Rope videos! This is a lifetime membership (no need to renew, it's a one-time purchase).
Click the PROFILE button on the very top right corner of the website. Here you will see the options to log out or to edit your profile (this is where you can change your password).
4. Is this a one-time purchase? Or is there a recurring fee?
This is a lifetime membership (no need to renew, it's a one-time purchase).
5. How do I submit a testimonial with before and after photos?
If you follow the program, you will get results! Please keep me posted with your success!! Click here to submit your before and after photos with your testimonial for a chance to win great prizes! You can also email me a 15 second video (.mov or .mp4) of you jumping rope for a chance to be featured on my social media accounts.