Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced!
Today's 20-minute HiiT Home Workout targets your glutes and abs! My Mom demonstrates the beginner and intermediate exercises, and I demonstrate the advanced exercises. Do it with us! It FUN!
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- A Bench or Stool
- A Resistance Band
- Various Dumbbells and Kettlebells (or a 16-pound Jug of Kitty Litter)
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
- I like to drink BCAAs. Click here to read why.
Keep this circuit mega-INTENSE; otherwise, you are not going to benefit from metabolism-boosting effects of HIIT. Maximize fat-burning by doing this workout fasted as soon as you wake up … and stay fasted for at least 2 hours after the workout (you can drink your BCAAs).
To learn more about my intermittent fasting program, go StartFastingToday.com. They are free tutorials. Yes, FREE! And you can unsubscribe if you are not happy (but you will be!). It's worked for over 10,000 of my customers!
This circuit consists of 7 exercises. Set your timers for 46 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. You don’t have to do exactly what I’m doing. That's why mom also stars in this video to show you intermediate and beginners options!
GOLD (advanced) Version: Follow me in the video:
- Bench Alternating Step Ups (I used 12 pound dumbbells. Lift as heavy as you safely can. The higher the bench or chair, the harder the exercise).
- Jump Rope (Bounce Step as fast as you can while maintaining proper form)
- Drop and Squat (I used a 25 pound Kettlebell)
- Jump Rope (same as in #2)
- Squat with alternating Leg Abduction (I used a 25 pound Kettlebell)
- Jump Rope (same as in #2)
- Plank with Contralateral Arm & Leg Raises
SILVER (intermediate/beginners) Version: Follow my mom in the video:
- Stool Alternating Step Ups (Beginners use no weights and intermediate can use lighter dumbbells)
- Side Steps (Beginners use no weights and intermediate can "pick up the pace" and use light dumbbells)
- Drop and Squats (Mom used a 16 pound Kitty Litter jug that was half full … ie. 8 pounds)
- Knees Up (Beginners use no weights and intermediate can "pick up the pace" and use light dumbbells)
- "Rubber Walk". (Change the difficulty by changing your hand and feet positioning)
- Forward and Backward March (Beginners use no weights and intermediate can "pick up the pace" and use light dumbbells)
- Plank hold (Beginners bridge from the knees, advanced bridge from the toes).
Do the workout with me! Just click on the video and GO!
p.s. Mom follows my Fat Loss Fast System and she has been maintaining her 20 pound weight loss since 2014.
Make sure you stretch and foam roll after the workout (especially your calf muscles). I used my Beastie Bar and Stand in today’s video, and strongly recommend it, as well as the Rumble Roller. Watch my video to learn how to use the Rumble Roller.