- Many people believe that eating Quest Nutrition Bars will prevent you from getting and staying lean. This is not true. Eating in caloric surplus will prevent you from getting and staying lean, regardless of the food you ingest. That explains why I have a 6-pack 365 days a year, despite eating Quest Nutrition Bars.
- The temptation to eat calorie-dense and nutrient-deficient comfort food is everywhere! If the majority of your daily caloric intake is comprised of empty-calorie food, then your body will not be receiving the micronutrition it needs to function optimally. You will also run into issues with hunger because junk food is high in calories and low in fibre, so you won’t be able to eat very many Danishes before you reach your calorie limit for the day. In other words, a diet comprised exclusively of junk food will not provide appetite satisfaction, and this will inevitably cause you to eat in caloric surplus.
"The OMG Quest Dessert Recipe" e-Book is designed for people like you and me who want to enjoy dessert without feeling guilty about it. Balance is a top priority if you want to have long-term success with your diet.
My Quest Dessert Recipes are replicas of your favourite sugary desserts, such as cheesecakes, cookies, pies, banana bread, fudge, ice cream and Danishes. I rarely eat "conventional desserts" anymore because I don't need to! I love my Quest Nutrition desserts! And the best part is that they are high in protein, low in calories, high in fibre, and low in carbs and sugar. If you make one of my desserts, you can eat the whole thing! No guilt, just pure pleasure! You are cheating the cheat!
Since desserts are no longer off limits, you are minimizing the disinhibition effect associated with "cheating on your diet", which means you are less likely to overeat. And because my low calorie Quest Nutrition Desserts are high in protein and fibre, you will feel full! Buh-bye bingeing!
I'm going to show you how to enjoy cookies, cake, fudge, pie, ice cream and MORE without sabotaging your fat loss goals. Thanks to my Quest Nutrition Dessert Recipes, you’ll no longer need to “pig out” on conventional high calorie pies, cookies, fudge, cakes, cheesecakes and ice cream again! Take a bite into any of my Quest Nutrition Desserts and you will discover they taste just as good as your favourite sugary desserts! So go ahead and Cheat Clean and Stay Lean!
Don't Take My Word For It...
Intermittent faster & flexible dieter
Colleen Mika Wilson
Mother, paralegal, flexible dieter, cookie lover!
Mother, teacher, intermittent faster
Here's Exactly What You'll Get...
Over 40 delicious desserts made with Quest Bars and Peanut Butter Cups.
- The recipes are high in protein and fibre and low in sugar and fat.
- Every recipe in this 44-page e-Book is designed to create a low-calorie single serving dessert that provides satiety while satisfying your sweet tooth!
- Every Recipe features photographs, step-by-step directions and nutritional information.
- Ingredient substitutions are provided.
- Anyone can make the recipes. They're quick and easy!
- A full grocery list is provided
- Learn if you are wrongly demonizing gluten and dairy.
- Learn multiple food styling options so you can impress your family and friends!
Have Your Cake and Eat it Too!
Enjoy cookies, cake, fudge, pie, ice cream and MORE without sabotaging your fat loss goals!