This is actually my mom's moist banana bread recipe, except I added protein powder. You can get the original recipe here.
Preheat Your Oven
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F if you are using a glass pan. Otherwise 350 degrees F.
- 1/2 cup butter
- slightly less than 1 cup of sugar (watch the video)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 small bananas or 3 large ones (mashed, ripe)
- 1 & 1/2 cup flour (all-purpose)
- 1 scoop of SYNTHA-6 Protein Powder. I used Banana. You can use code DRSOLOMON to save 15% off all BSN supplements on my sponsor's website.
- 1 tsp baking soda (not powder)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cream together the butter (melted in microwave 30 seconds) and sugar
- Add 2 lightly beaten (with spoon) eggs and mashed ripe bananas (fork) to the above creamed mixture and mix again.
- Add in the flour, whey, baking soda & salt and mix the entire batter with a spoon.
- Bake in a greased and floured glass loaf pain at 325 degrees (350 if not glass pan) for between 1 hour to 1&1/4 hour. Check after 1 hour.
- Immediately removed from the glass pan (watch the video).
- Cut into 12 slices
Entire Recipe: 2798 calories, 108.5g fat, 63.8g saturated fat, 729.2mg cholesterol, 909.7mg sodium, 416.7g carbs, 21.5g fibre, 227.5g sugars, 57.4g protein
For 1/12th of loaf (1 slice): 233 calories, 9.04g fat, 5.3g saturated fat, 60.7mg cholesterol, 75.8mg sodium, 34.7g carbs, 1.8g fibre, 19g sugar, 4.8g protein