This is a calorie-burning home workout program that I created in 2014. More specifically, it’s an 8-week high intensity interval training (HIIT).
My high intensity circuits will jack up your heart rate and keep your metabolic rate soaring for up to 48 hours after your workout.
My workouts are ideal for:
- Busy people who can't devote more than 35 minutes a day to exercising.
- People who like to exercise to sweat, get their heart rate up and burn calories.
- People who don't want to exercise in front of other people. You can do these workouts in the privacy of your own home.
- Beginners welcome. You don't have to be an experienced exerciser to do these workouts.
- People who love quantifying their calories in and out. You will discover how to use a heart monitor to estimate the amount of calories burned during your HIIT cardio workouts. And then I'll show you how to plug this number into my PRO calculator to estimate your daily calorie intake .
What equipment is needed?
The following equipment is recommended for your home gym:
- Jump Rope
- Dumbbells & Kettlebells
- BOSU ball, Swiss Ball, Medicine ball
- Resistance Bands
- TRX recommended
- Heart Rate Monitor Recommended
What if I already have an existing membership account on DrSaraSolomon.com? Do I need a new email and password for the new purchase?
You can access all online programs at DrSaraSolomon.com using the same email, username and password. Here's how
- If you do not already have an account, please create a FREE account first and then purchase the online program.
- If you do have an account, please log in to your account and then sign up for the online program you desire.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you save your username and password!
I can't log in to my online membership. Help! It's asking me to buy my membership program again!
You can be temporarily blocked from the system if you log in using multiple devices or browsers at the same time, if you log into one device/browser before logging out of another, or if you enter your username/password incorrectly 5 times. After 5 failed login attempts, your account will be temporarily disabled.
That’s why the sales page re-appears asking you to join. Just ignore this when this happens and contact login support to have your profile reprogrammed. The login support button is located on the top right of the website. The login support team will resolve the issue within 24 hours. Click here for login support.
How do I log in? I forgot my password ... or... how do I change my password?
Click the login button on the DrSaraSolomon.com website. Click the "forgot password" button and follow the instructions.
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
All sales are final. Consult with your physician BEFORE commencing intermittent fasting, flexible dieting, calorie restriction (which I don’t recommend anyway), supplementation, and any form of exercise.
Bundle & Save
If you prefer to bundle & save, click here to get this training program combined with my other popular products.