These peanut butter cookies have no butter and no flour.
This recipe yields 16 cookies.
- 1 jar (1 cup) of Buff Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sucanat (Sucanat retains its natural molasses, which is why it contains vitamins and minerals. It has less calories than white sugar).
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Use a spoon to mix together all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Seal the dough in a large piece of plastic wrap (see photo) and place in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours. If you skip this step, your cookies will be thin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with Silpat Mats and/or non-stick cooking spray.
- Use a knife to divide the dough in half (one per cookie sheet). Then divide each half into 8 equal parts. Shape into a ball and flatten to form a cookie shape (the dough does not spread while baking). Use a fork to make the criss cross pattern. Place the cookies 2" apart. I placed 8 cookies per sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes. They may seem under-baked but don't worry. Remove them from oven and leave them on the cookie sheets for 10 minutes.
- Store in airtight container (on your counter or in the fridge) for 5-7 days. You can also freeze them.
For 1 cookie (makes 16):
- Calories: 194, fat: 10.4g, saturated fat: 1.5g, cholesterol: 12.2mg, sodium: 44.1mg, carbs: 17.8g, fiber: 3.6g, sugars: 14.2g, protein: 8.3g
If you want to put an end to yo-yo dieting so you can look and feel consistently awesome all while satisfying your daily cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can enjoy food without feeling an ounce of guilt!