Make Your Pants Fall Off!
Ok, so that's a good thing - that means we are getting leaner! lol Yep, my pants fall off during this workout. Just giving you a heads up before you see my full moon 😉
Today we are doing a 20-minute Triceps & Chest HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout. Save time by doing this at home because you only need a bench, dumbbells, a medicine ball and a jump rope!
- A Gymboss Interval Timer
- A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- A Medicine Ball: I used a 12 lb ball
- Dumbbells: I used 20 pound dumbbells
- An exercise bench (This is identical to mine and is only $44)
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Set your gymboss timer for: 40 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 6 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes ~20 minutes. I did it 4 times and was sweating like a pig! Note: I use the timer from tabatatimer.com in my videos.
- Medicine Ball Rolling Push-Ups (My med ball is 12 lbs)
- Jump Rope – High Step
- Medicine Ball Burpees with Triceps Push-Up into Squat Punch Forward
- Lying Straight Leg Raise (on a bench) with simultaneous dumbbell chest press. (I used 20 lb dumbbells)
- Jump Rope (High Step)
- Triceps Dips
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.
Note: Remember to “pick up the pace”. Keep it intense. I am guilty of slowing down in this video when I talk, or when my pants fall off 😉