Congratulations to Jill Bieber! She joined my fall 60 Day Transformation Challenge and won my "Pimp Your Salad" Recipe Contest!
The 60 Day Transformation Challenge has nearly 200 participants who are sharing in the journey of losing fat using my intermittent fasting, flexible dieting and HiiT Home Workout Program. If you missed out on joining the fall challenge, you can still get the program that Jill and the others are using here.
Here's Jill's Recipe:
- 12 sautéed shrimp
- citrus seasoning
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 2 cups Chopped romaine Lettuce
- 1 cup Bell Peppers
- 1/4 avocado
- 4 sliced Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Red Onion
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Farms Cilantro avocado Yogurt Dressing
Makes 1 portion:
- Thread 12 shrimp through 2 skewers (6 shrimp per skewer)
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- Pan sauté the shrimp skewers in 1 tsp of coconut oil. Add citrus seasoning.
- Cook until opaque and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- While the shrimp are grilling, slice 1 cup of bell peppers, 1/4 of an avocado, 4 grape tomatoes, 1/4 cup Red Onion
- Combine the romaine with the sliced vegetables in a large bowl. Pour 1 TBSP of the Bolthouse Farms Cilantro avocado Yogurt Dressing over the salad, season with citrus seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Place the 2 shrimp skewers over the salad. Drizzle 1 TBSP of the Yogurt Dressing over the shrimp (see photo).
Calories: 313, fat: 16.5 g, saturated fat: 6.6g, cholesterol: 133.7mg, sodium: 379.5mg, carbohydrates: 22.9g, fiber: 6.2g, sugars: 3g, protein: 18.5g
Need a Kickstart?
Don't you just hate it when you work hard to shed fat, but all you end up doing is spinning your wheels?