Here's a healthy treat! I used PB&Me powdered peanut butter instead of peanut butter so it's much lower in fat and calories.
- 2 TBSP PB&Me 100% Peanuts Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 TBSP water
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
Recipe (makes 9 clusters):
- Mix PB&Me with water
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for ~80 seconds
- Combine the PB with the Chocolate. Add the Oats. Stir to combine.
- Spoon into 9 clusters on a plate lined with plastic wrap. Place into the fridge until set (~10 minutes)
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
This recipe makes 9 clusters. Each cluster has:
- 68 calories, 3g fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 22mg cholesterol, 4.6mg sodium, 9.8g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 3.3g sugar, 2.3g protein
I've been an intermittent faster and a flexible dieter since 2012. I put together an entire system (an e-Book) that shows you how to make it work for your schedule, goals and eating personality. I call it the Fat Loss Fast System. It's a sustainable approach to eating. I really enjoy helping people who love the daily process ... people who love finding value in making choices that are right for their body. When it comes to body recomposition and fitness, I believe that fixation on the endgame is the reason why people become so disappointed and end up throwing in the towel. My passion is teaching you how to love the daily process. That's the secret to long-term success!