10-Minute Protein Flatbread!
I’ve been eating P28 bread products since August 2013 and nothing has happened to me. I fit it into my macros and I’m maintaining my lean physique… except I’m happy! I’m eating bread! Download my eBook, Fat Loss Fast 1: Immediate Kick-Start to Flexible Dieting & Intermittent Fasting to learn how to start flexible dieting immediately.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Cook the Chicken:
- I baked my chicken breast in the oven at 400 degrees F for 35-40 minutes. Feel free to prepare your chicken your favourite way (skillet, steamer, boil, BBQ, etc).
3. Put it all Together
- Spray a cookie sheet with PAM non-stick cooking spray.
- Using scissors, cut one P28 Flat Bread into 6 rectangles (see photo).
- Lay the 6 flat breads on the cookie sheet
- Paint the tops of each flat bread with Walden Farms Garlic & Herb Sauce (~2 TBSP)
- Distribute the following toppings over the 6 flat breads: 1/8 cup of spinach, 1/4 cup of cremini mushrooms, 1 artichoke heart, 1.5 oz of chicken. Season (I used black pepper and Club House's calorie free Parmesan & Herbs Seasoning).
- Place in the oven for ~8 minutes. Keep an eye on the crust (don’t burn it!).
For my entire recipe:
- calories 325, fat: 8.8g, saturated fat: 0.5g, cholesterol:28.1mg, sodium: 532.7mg, carbohydrates: 29.8g, fiber: 6.6, NET CARBS: 23.2g, sugars: 5.6g, protein: 38.9g
Compare this to the same portion of the Outback Steakhouse's Chicken Artichoke Flatbread:
- calories 410, fat: 18g, saturated fat: 7g, cholesterol:55mg, sodium: 970mg, carbohydrates: 31g, fiber: 3, NET CARBS: 28g, sugars: 3g, protein: 25g
=> Find detailed explanations about the ingredients I used in this recipe by clicking on my Ingredient Encyclopedia!