This no-bake recipe takes 5 minutes to make. It's extremely filling.
- Add the following to a large mixing bowl:
- 1 cup of pasteurized egg whites (you can eat raw egg whites if they are pasteurized).
- 5 to 10 splashes of your favourite no calorie drink drops. I used Johnny Moo Banana. I've also used Johnny Moo Strawberry and Orange Kool-Aid. The Orange Kool-Aid creates an Orange-Julius knock-off.
- Do not add anything else (it will prevent the egg whites from turning into meringues).
- Using an electric hand-mixer, beat on high for 5 minutes (until stiff peaks form), if you want to eat it as a fluff.
- If you want to drink it like an Orange Julius through a straw, then beat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- You can also place it in the freezer for an hour to make a frozen fluff treat. Or you can use the room temperature fluff as a dip for your fruit.
- Watch the video demonstration
- calories: 120, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium,0g carbs, 0g fibre, 0g sugar, 28g protein
- My intermittent fasting tutorials. Get them for free at StartFastingToday.com