Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries:
- Fun to make
- Low in sugar and stuffed with protein!
Step 1: Prep the Strawberries
- Wash 28 strawberries and cut off the stems. I used a steak knife to twist out the strawberry cores (to create mini bowls). If you want to be classy, then use an innovative strawberry huller/stem remover.
- Place the strawberries into ice cube trays
Step 2: Make the cheesecake filling:
Thoroughly mix all the ingredients (use an electric hand mixer or a food processor):
- 250g (8 oz or 1 brick) of Light Cream Cheese
- One scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Edge in Vanilla Milkshake.
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Sweetener of choice: I used 2 packets of Ideal Sweetener. You can use stevia or your favourite no/low calorie sweetener. Taste test the cheesecake filling to decide how much sweetener you want to add.
Step 3: Stuff the Strawberries with the cheesecake filling
- Place the cheesecake filling into a ziploc bag. Cut the corner of the bottom of the bag and pipe the filling into each strawberry. I didn't end up using all the cheesecake filling (you can save it for another batch of strawberries). Watch the instructional video.
- Eat or place in the fridge for later.
This recipe yields 28 cheesecake stuffed strawberries.
This is an estimate for 1 strawberry (assuming there is about 1 TBSP cheesecake filling per strawberry):
- calories: 50, fat: 2.5g, saturated fat: 1.4g, cholesterol: 12.2mg, sodium: 84.5mg, carbohydrates: 4g, fiber: 0.8g, sugars: 2.6g, protein: 3.3g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without gaining fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!