This no-bake recipe takes 3 minutes to prepare. It sets in the freezer in about 30 minutes
- In a small bowl, mix 1 TBSP all natural peanut butter with 1 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Edge Whey (Chocolate or Peanut Butter Cookie or your favourite flavour) and 3 TBSP water.
- Spread the mixture into a chocolate bar mold. If you don't have a mold, then spread the mixture thinly on a plate covered in plastic wrap. Don’t worry about being neat and tidy.
- Place in the freezer for ~30 minutes until it sets.
- Once it’s set, eat immediately before it melts, or store the rest in the freezer for later!
- Watch the video demonstration
- calories: 240, 11g fat, 2g saturated fat, 50mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 9g carbs, 1g fibre, 4g sugar, 28g protein
- My intermittent fasting tutorials. Get them for free at StartFastingToday.com