This very filling recipe takes 3 minutes to make and 30 seconds to inhale. It has 21 grams of protein!
- Get a glass or wine glass
- Get your ingredients ready:
- Canned Light Whipping Cream
- Fruit: e.g. raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries, sliced peaches, sliced bananas
- Crumble up a BSN Syntha-6 Crisp Protein Bar 👈 Use my coupon code SARASOLOMON10 for 10% OFF! courtesy of my sponsors, BSN & Bodybuilding.com.
- Optional: All-Bran Buds Cereal (if you need more fibre in your diet)
- Add your ingredients in layers into the glass. Create your own pretty design, take a photo and post it on your Instagram and tag me @drsarasolomon so I can see your parfait!
- Eat immediately
- For a parfait made with 1 protein bar (230 calories), 1 cup of mixed berries and 1/2 cup of light whipping cream:
- calories: 373, 10.2g fat, 9.2g saturated fat, 36.1mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 47.2g carbs, 5.3g fibre, 20.9g sugar, 21.3g protein
Are You Eating Enough Calories?
Slashing calories is not without consequence. If you routinely eat less calories than your body needs, your body will end up adapting to the lower calorie intake. This confines you to eating this restricted amount or else you will gain weight. There is a cure for this dilemma. It's called reverse dieting.
Let me introduce you to TeamSS member, Larissa. She was tired of under-eating (she was only eating 1500 calories a day) and decided to pick up my Fat Loss Fast System. She followed my advice and immediately started to REVERSE DIET. Now she is eating 1900 calories a day, all while improving her body composition and her relationship with food. No more binge eating! Read for yourself...