This is a muscle-building program (hypertrophy program) that I created in 2015. More specifically, it’s a high intensity progressive resistance training 8-week program.
I designed this program to maximize muscle growth and to make plateaus a thing of the past. To prevent plateaus, you need progressive loading, variation and programmed rest. I teach you how to keep a training log and routinely assess your outcomes.
The program consists of 2 cycles (1 cycle per month) and is arranged in a 3 day split. The lifting days are on non-consecutive days. You can arrange it to suit your schedule.
- Upper Body: Pulling muscles
- Upper Body: Pushing muscles
- Lower Body: Pushing & Pulling Muscles
The other reason why I designed this program was to put an end to dieting. Dieting for fat loss is an unproductive vicious cycle. Building muscle, however, is a sustainable fat loss solution. It's also a great way to improve self-confidence.
Who is this for?
This program is for men and women who are
- New to bodybuilding and want to learn how to use the machines in a gym.
- Who have access to commercial gym equipment (globo gym membership).
- Who are tired of always being on a diet and doing endless cardio to burn calories.
- Who want more muscle mass so they can burn more calories, even when sleeping.
- Who want to stop prioritizing the bathroom scale as an outcome measure. Instead, body fat percentage and progress in the weight room will be prioritized. This is way more empowering.
- Who understand that it takes a long time to sculpt a chiselled physique. This hypertrophy training program is the beginning of an incredible journey.
Building muscle is a sustainable solution for fat loss. Drastically slashing your calorie intake and becoming a cardio-aholic is not a sustainable solution for fat loss.
The first step to busting past your plateau is accessing equipment that allows for progressive resistance training. The program does require commercial gym equipment (i.e. hack squat, lying leg press, lat pull down machine, etc). If you want to do this program at home, then it's up to you to modify the exercises to accommodate your home gym equipment. Make sure you can quantify the resistance you are using, so that you will benefit from the program.
The second step is properly fuelling your training. Gaining muscle is not possible without quality calories and plenty of them. It's about finding that delicate balance: you want to eat to grow muscle, but you don't want to bulk and pack on fat. I recommend you read my Fat Loss Fast e-Book to learn how to properly fuel your training.
This program is designed for beginners to bodybuilding. You will mostly be using machines, cable pulleys and dumbbells. There are no barbell squats or high-skill exercises written in the program. I want you to first develop a foundation. Furthermore, I realize you are likely alone when exercising, so machines are a safer option for newbies to bodybuilding.
Here is a list of some of the exercises found in this program:
- Lumbar extension
- Leg extension
- Seated and Lying Leg Press
- Seated and Prone Hamstring curl
- Stiff-Legged Deadlift
- Glutei Kickbacks
- Seated and standing calf raises
- Hack Squat
- Lat Pulldowns
- Seated rows
- Hammer Curls
- Chest Press Machine
- Machine Chest Fly
- Dumbbell and Machine Shoulder Press
- Skull Crushers
- Cable Triceps Push-down
What if I already have an existing membership account on DrSaraSolomon.com? Do I need a new email and password for the new purchase?
You can access all online programs at DrSaraSolomon.com using the same email, username and password. Here's how
- If you do not already have an account, please create a FREE account first and then purchase the online program.
- If you do have an account, please log in to your account and then sign up for the online program you desire.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you save your username and password!
I can't log in to my online membership. Help! It's asking me to buy my membership program again!
You can be temporarily blocked from the system if you log in using multiple devices or browsers at the same time, if you log into one device/browser before logging out of another, or if you enter your username/password incorrectly 5 times. After 5 failed login attempts, your account will be temporarily disabled.
That’s why the sales page re-appears asking you to join. Just ignore this when this happens and contact login support to have your profile reprogrammed. The login support button is located on the top right of the website. The login support team will resolve the issue within 24 hours. Click here for login support.
How do I log in? I forgot my password ... or... how do I change my password?
Click the login button on the DrSaraSolomon.com website. Click the "forgot password" button and follow the instructions.
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
All sales are final. Consult with your physician BEFORE commencing intermittent fasting, flexible dieting, calorie restriction (which I don’t recommend anyway), supplementation, and any form of exercise.
Bundle & Save
If you prefer to bundle & save, click here to get this training program combined with my other popular products.