My name is Sara Solomon and I created this GUIDE to get you on track!
In this guide, you will find:
- My food strategy
- My top 2 recipes
- My 5 Minute Bodyweight Workout (no equipment required)
- Coupons for fitness stuff! (check back regularly because there are always new coupons!)
- A GIVEAWAY for protein bars!
Here is the simplest way to prevent overconsumption without depriving yourself of your favourite treats: give yourself less opportunity to overconsume calories? How? By limiting how many hours a day you eat. This is called INTERMITTENT FASTING.
Think about it: Instead of eating from the moment you wake up until you go to bed (which represents approximately 15 waking hours), try eating only from noon until 8pm (8 hours). If you tend to pig out at night, then try eating only from 5pm until 9pm (4 hours). It’s much harder to eat 3000 calories during a 4-hour eating window compared to eating 3000 calories during a 15-hour eating window. A narrower eating window will minimize the chances of overconsumption.
I challenge you to skip breakfast in the morning. That way you don't have to feel guilty when you eat popcorn at night. You are way ahead of everyone else who ate breakfast PLUS the popcorn.
Intermittent fasting makes you FREAK OUT, then read my FAQs article.
I've been intermittent fasting since 2012. I even train fasted. I love it because I'm not hungry, I don't have to stop and eat every 2 hours, and I can eat big portions.
I follow a flexible approach to dieting, which means, I do not follow a meal plan. I track my calories and macros, which has provided me so much food freedom. I follow an 80/20 approach, which means that 80% of the food I eat on a daily basis is nutrient-dense. The remaining 20% is at my discretion (e.g. popcorn).
My soulmate diet is intermittent fasting and flexible dieting because they are sustainable. This is what my Fat Loss Fast System is all about!
I'm sure you have lots of questions. Watch the video...
This is my favourite way to trick myself into eating more veggies:
5 Minute Workout:
My 5 Minute Bodyweight Workout: Air Squats & Honest Push Ups. It may sound simple, but it killed me!
LEARN HOW TO AIR SQUAT
I cannot emphasize enough the importance of learning how to properly execute an air squat. It will improve your athleticism, and it will keep your back, knees and hips healthy as you age. Contrary to popular belief, squatting is not bad for the knees... unless you are squatting with poor form. My knee pain went away once I learned how to properly air squat. Don't neglect your ankle and hip mobility. The more mobile your ankles and hips are, the easier it is to master the air squat.
Coupons (Changing DAILY)
- My Fat Loss Fast System: I made 50 coupons for 50% OFF my Fat Loss Fast System! Use coupon GBOT50 (the code will only work for the first 50 people, so get on it before it's gone!). My Fat Loss Fast System is comprised of the following:
My Intermittent Fasting and Flexible Dieting Program
My home and gym workouts, as well as my jump rope lessons
My Dessert Recipe eBooks
My TeamSS Facebook support group
NOW AVAILABLE! BSN Syntha-6 Protein Crisp: these protein bars always only $19.99 USD
BSN Syntha-6 Edge (my favourite protein powder)
BSN AMINOx EDGE (BCAAs with caffeine)
BSN AMINOx BCAAs (BCAAs no caffeine)
I'm giving away 1 box of BSN Syntha-6 Protein Crisp Bars (any flavour) to 1 lucky entrant.
Follow me on YOUTUBE. Subscribe to watch my weekly training VLOGS and more!