Calorie Free Products are great for saving calories.
Here is a list of my favourite ones:
- Flavor God Chocolate Donut Seasoning. I like to sprinkle this on my protein crepes!
- Flavor God Cheese Seasoning: This is great on popcorn, cauliflower mash fauxtatoes and more!
- Flavor God Seasoning: This is a good assortment to have. Makes your food delicious.
- Walden Farms Pancake Syrup: My favourite! Use it as a sweetener in your baking, or on your crepes, waffles and pancakes.
- Other Walden Farms Syrup Flavours: I love these 3 flavours: Maple Walnut, Strawberry, and Blueberry. I use them to sweeten my nonfat plain Greek Yogurt. I'm not a fan of the chocolate or caramel flavours, but taste is a matter of perception.
- Walden Farms Salad Dressings: My favourites are French, Russian, Chipotle Ranch and Honey Dijon.
- Walden Farms Pasta Sauces: I really like the Garlic & Herb. You can use it in a lot of your recipes.
- Walden Farms Marshmallow Dip: Great for making your protein shakes and ice cream thicker and creamier. I only recommend the dips as adjuncts to your other recipes... don't eat them by themselves (they taste a bit funky).
- Walden Farms Jams: All of them are really good! You'll be pleasantly surprised!
- Miracle Noodles: for desperate moments.
**Contain affiliate links. I only recommend products that I use and love. But please do not feel obligated to purchase anything through my links. I'm a BSN and Bodybuilding.com Sponsored Athlete. Click the Terms of Service to read my affiliate disclosure.